Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Long-haul Dance

My younger self despises me
My younger self despises me for
The quiet apathy towards the growing struggles
And this melting consciousness of the living world

When everything is not as good as they sounded
– The monotony into which your laughter dissolved to
– The mornings that sings relentlessly to the man with the same thought of
What the future brings
– The boring horizon that bent over us as if smirking at us
Please tell me it’s only a scratch, it’s only an accident

O My Love! We shall wait to let our teeth gnaw on these words softly
Be careful with the World in your eyeballs
When the cars collide in the labyrinth of highways
Blowing the tiny bodies of us into the space in mere seconds
Only if I could have held you tight, the clock would rewind saving us

Darkness……
I saw your words dangling with your kisses, baby
Let’s not just say goodbye and
Act like cheesy people

No comments:

Post a Comment